You can (and should, for that matter) apply for the E-Teacher Scholarship Program for Serbia. The application deadline is 5 p.m. on Friday, October 25, 2013.
E-Teacher Scholarship Program – English Teacher Professional Development Distance Learning Program – is the program of the Office of English Language Programs of the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs of the U.S. Department of State. The program offers online courses that train foreign English language professionals in the latest U.S. methods of English language teaching via distance education. Participation is open to teachers worldwide. The 10-week courses will be offered in the spring and summer of 2014. Tuition and materials will be paid by the Office of English Language Programs.
You can apply for the following courses:
- Introduction to Pedagogy and Practices for Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL Methods)
- Building Teaching Skills through the Interactive Web (Web Skills)
- English for Specific Purposes, Aligning Context with Practices and Materials (ESP)
- Special Education and Differentiated Instruction in EFL Contexts (SpEd EFL)
- Teaching English to Pre-teens and Teens (TEPT) New for AY2013-2014
- Teaching English to Young Learners (TEYL)
- Summative and Formative Assessment in Language Learning and Teaching (Assessment)
- Critical Thinking in Language Learning and Teaching (CT)
More information here.