The British Council office in Belgrade will host another inspiring event on Sunday, 27 November 2011. This time it is a 4-workshops-in-1-seminar titled Professional Development – Looking Back And Looking Forward To It.
- Teacher Development – So Far,- the participants will be asked to share their experiences and to define the stage of professional development they are in and how they plan their CPD.
- Online CPD – about free opportunities for teachers’ PD, such as British Council Online Courses
- Evaluate and Select Websites – Marija Lukač’s experience at the BC’s “Learning Technologies Essentials” course, giving insight into evaluation and selection of websites for teachers and students.
- Teacher Development – So Good – coming to rescue to all teachers experiencing burnout (this means YOU too).
- The topic – professional development is a must these days.
- The presenters – Marija Lukač ex Kovač is not just an excellent English teacher, but also a genuine agent of change, one of the down-to-earth, self-propelled, creative pillars of ELTA, one who never stopped caring and sharing with other teachers.
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD) for teachers of English
- Obrazovanje budućih nastavnika stranih jezika
- Kompetencije za profesiju nastavnika
- Obrazovno okruženje – profesionalni razvoj
- Ljubitelji finih vebinara
- the South Eastern European Teachers’ Associations’ online service
- Humanising Language Teaching